Eller Information Technology's mission is to facilitate the effective and efficient use of computing and communications technology in the fulfillment of the academic mission of the Eller College of Management.
The Eller Information Technology group provides a variety of computer support services in the Eller College of Management. These include providing:
- User software and hardware support;
- Management of over 10,000 sq. ft. of computing facilities including two student computing labs and a help desk;
- Desktop support for over 800 Desktop PCs;
- Internet TCP/IP network services;
- College-wide Windows Server infrastructure;
- Desktop system specification and procurement services;
- In-house turnkey software application development.
For additional information, please contact us.