Eller Information Technology — Eller IT — provides information technology services, support, and applications for Eller College of Management staff, faculty, and students.
Eller Information Technology's mission is to facilitate the effective and efficient use of computing and communications technology in the fulfillment of the academic mission of the Eller College of Management.
The Eller Information Technology group provides a variety of computer support services in the Eller College of Management. These include providing:
- User software and hardware support;
- Blackboard CMS management and support;
- Management of computing facilities including two student computing labs and a help desk;
- Desktop support;
- Internet network services;
- College-wide Windows Server infrastructure;
- Technology specification and procurement services;
- In-house application development.
Eller IT has a weekly maintenance period between the hours of Thursday at 7:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. on Friday. Click here for more details.